Thursday, February 24, 2011

Obsessions

Well as much as I had hoped the paperwork snafu would all work itself out and we would still be able to get a court date assigned to us next week, it looks like we will be waiting til March 9th for that chance. I can't begin to describe the creative ways I attempted to get my paperwork to Krasnoyarsk by March 2nd. It appears that FedEx is not real realiable to Kras, so my agency did not want to attempt to send it that way. DHL was my only option and I had it all worked out. A friend of a friend of a friend was willing to drive it to Ft Collins from Cheyenne. Amazing right? Well all was well until DHL said..we can't ship to Russia from here! WHAT!!!! Well not going to bore you with more details but it didn't work and so we went back to plan A which is to ship to St. Petersburg then to Kras. This creates a lag in getting the papers on to Kras so we will wait. I am bummed about it, but there is little more I can do. So, stay tuned a little longer. March 9th looks like our next chance to be assigned a court date.

No comments:

Post a Comment