Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Court Date

Our court date has been set. It is April 5th. We are so excited. We will leave at the end of March. It of course falls directly in the middle of my Master's Capstone defense, but hey I am working that out and the school has graciously been willing to make alternative arrangements for me. So I will be completely done with the program before I leave! A relief but things are going to get hairy for the next three weeks that is for sure! Jake is already discussing what Sy will and will not get to play with until he is a certain age. He is going to be an amazing big brother! So, God has answered our prayers and I couldn't be more grateful. This will be a long trip for me for sure, not returning until Easter weekend, but Dean has graciously offered to return sooner to be with Jake. So, the race is on. Visa applications are being sent tomorrow once we get new passport photos. A birth certificate request for Jake is being sent tomorrow. That is apparently a new requirement of court. Hope to have tickets purchased by Friday. Will have to have a photo album created from our first trip. We have to have blood work done to take with us for the 8 doctor medical exam! Yes that is right folks, 8 separate doctors will be "examining" us while in Krasnoyarsk. Let the adventures begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment