Sunday, January 30, 2011

Getting Ready

Well I have spent today puting together a couple photo albums, rereading all I can about our upcoming trip and daydreaming. Jake helped me pick out some photos for this blog and so we are up and running. Hopefully I will have a chance to post a few times while I am there. I wished I would have had time to get some rubles for our trip as I hear that it is awfully difficult (and a bit unsafe) to use your credit card. Still awaiting our visas and passports and paperwork to come from our adoption agency. Hope to see that stuff arrive by Tuesday.

We have been thinking about what we are going to name this little boy and what we have come up with so far has been Cole, Kale, Call and Tell. Dean is very strongly favoring Tell. Jake and I are leaning toward Cole. We plan to keep his middle name as his Russian first name, which is Vladimir. The anticipation is hard, and I am still hoping that the traveling is without major issues. I did not have good luck with my last trip and that was just to Milwaukee (which by the way, I never got there!).

1 comment:

  1. Finally made it over here!! I love the names you've picked out--I think Call is my fav! Hoping we can meet up with you guys over there! Have a safe flight and know that we are praying for a awesome visits with your little guy!

    ReplyDelete