Sunday, October 16, 2011

As if he was always here....

I am so lucky in so many ways and that is no more evident when I travelled to see my sister and her family.  Everyone embraces Sy and as I was reflecting I just thought to myself, it is like he has always been a part of our family.  He interacts just as Jake did at that age and it is so great to see that.  I wish I could capture his facial expressions because they are just something.  Kate, my sister, would agree.  He tilts his head and raises his eyebrow just right and it is all you can keep to do from laughing despite the fact that he is likely not doing what he is told at the very moment.  ....On a separate, unrelated, and likely unwanted info note, I just have to say this, because perhaps it takes having a couple children to know this, but it amazes me that bowel movements can be the overriding factor between a happy kid and a miserable kid.  My children, Sy particularly, is a candidate for research if there is anyone out there that would like to study the correlation between these two things! 

No comments:

Post a Comment